the change

IMG_3845_bIMG_3943_bIMG_3857_bIMG_3986_bIMG_3913_bIMG_3885_bIMG_3859_bIMG_4001_b

// Shirt - My Dads, Ripped Jeans & Bag - Topman, Boots - Asos

Suddenly everything changed. Literally everything. I moved safely from the smallest town in Germany to this never sleeping city, London. And yes I know it's a term which you usually would use to describe New York but it's definitely true when it comes to London, too. Speaking of which I cannot describe how much I'm in love with the apartment I'm living at, the area I have to cross when I walk to my dream working place and all the new great people I already met. I think everyone who followed this blog a little can imagine how crazy I am about working in fashion. And now finally everything is coming together. Let's get this started!


4 Responses to the change

  1. Anonymous says:

    I'm so proud of you! Love, Klara

  2. fran says:

    I love your style man, you're really amazing
    men!! you can see my new look with my new swimsuit!

    FRIDAY NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: PROTECT YOUR SKIN ( with my new swimsuit)!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/protect-your-skin-with-farmapolo.html

  3. Anonymous says:

    na dann, los gehts, simon und viel Glück!!!!

  4. Unknown says:

    Wauhhh Welcome to London babe :**
    enjoy your stay to the fullest

    Serah x
    Serah de Fashix