Look #1 for adidasNEO #NEOsummer

IMG_0405_bIMG_0675Unbenannt-3_bIMG_0352_bIMG_0490_b
IMG_0630_b

Look: T - Shirt, Cap, Trainers, Backpack c/o adidasNEO, Jeans - Topman

Being part of the adidasNEO label blogger group is always a great experience plus I'm always thankful for receiving this amount of clothes. This time let's rock the #NEOsummer challenge! It's all about summer, sun and fun. As you know I'm not the sporty kind of guy when it comes to clothes but I really consider this as a challenge to myself - dressing up like a skater boy. I started with the T - Shirt and built something nuteural around the piece, the black skinny jeans. Topped with the exciting and colourful acessoires like the backpack and the cap (which was my very first time wearing a cap in public) and the look was ready to shoot. What do you guys think? 


1 Response to Look #1 for adidasNEO #NEOsummer

  1. Anonymous says:

    even if it doesn't match your style i think the pictures are great