the berlin grunge

IMG_0239_bIMG_0242_bIMG_0259_bIMG_0282_b

Pictures by the talented Eszter Bottka

// Harrington Jacket - Borrowed from Eszter Bottka, Flannel Shirt - Gekas, Jeans - Topman, Chelsea Boots - ASOS, Scarf Urban Outfitters, Bag - American Apparel, Knitted Sweater -  H&M

As you can see I'm a huge fan of layering. This outfit was inspired by the new trend of fixing a flannel shirt around one's hip. I've seen this combination on several streetstyle blogs before but I've never been brave enough to actually wear it. Spending the last week in Berlin offers you a certain kind of open mindness when it comes to fashion - especially streetstyle. I was feeling pretty comfortable with me new favorite combination of layering a flannel shirt. The good side effect: it keeps you warm.

The last days have been pretty cold in Berlin but Eszter and me explored the capital without any commission. I am so glad that I met a bunch of lovely people (again) which I will show you guys later in Berlin diary. For now just this outfit. And background music? Then click here.

IMG_0249_bIMG_0240_bIMG_0308_bIMG_0269_b


5 Responses to the berlin grunge

  1. Unknown says:

    Toller Look :-)
    Layering gefällt mir persönlich total und auch die Karomuster sind echt schön...
    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei, wenn du Lust hast, ich hab jetzt auch mit Mode angefangen ;-)
    Leonie
    pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

  2. klemen says:

    Hi! First of all I am so jealous that you were in Berlin. I would love to go one day.

    I love your outfit. I also wore this flanelshirtaroundhips thing. =)

    And chelsea boots are super cool - thinking of buying one, but don't know if I am brave enough. Are they comfortabe?

    Klemen, Slovenia
    www.podezju.blogspot.com

  3. Max says:

    I've got a similar jacket but in blue, I prefer yours though!
    xx

  4. du bist am hackeschen markt an mir vorbei gelaufen. fand ich irgendwie lustig :D