the fill in

IMG_0685_b

Flannel Shirt - I have absolutely no idea where it's from, Shorts - Levi's, Shoes - Zara

I really don't like bloggers who always complain about their lack of posts. The have no time to update the blog as much as the can. But now it's my turn. I'm truly sorry for being that late with my Miami posts. As you might know I am currently in the first year (of two) to reach my A levels. Every exam counts, every step counts. There is this teenagelife, too, which costs load resistance, frustration resistance, mood stability, self-control and the ability to overcome difficulties.

I hope you agree with me that there are a lot of ups and downs in life - Over and out! To cheer me up now I will listen to Amy Winehouse and Micheal Jackson. I wish you all an amazing Wednesday and I'll promise to show you the travelling pictures as soon as I can.


1 Response to the fill in

  1. cute outfit! and good luck on your exams!