miami days

IMG_9040_bIMG_9208_bIMG_9037_bIMG_9182_bUnbenannt-1IMG_9156_bIMG_9042_b

Shirt - MTWTFSS Weekday, Shorts - American Apparel, Espadrilles c/o Mirapodo

On my first day in Miami I decided to wear a minimalistic and simple but still casual outfit. Started the day with the perfect vanilla macchiato just before I explored the city a little bit. I am in love with skylines and lots of skyscrapers, as you might know, so I was very lucky to see those beautiful huge buildings. During my journey in Florida I took a lot of photos in the car and they turned out to be quite good. What I really enjoy is that you can see the freshness of the palmtrees and the intensive green that just seems to revive everything.

By the way: I decided to post just a few photos in every post about my trip to America because I don't want my blog to be look like an endless journey-part-XYZ diary. I just feel more comfortable to split the days into little parts to bring out the precious few photos. I hope you agree with me!


2 Responses to miami days

  1. änna says:

    Die Bilder/Farben und die Stimmung ist echt toll! Ich freu mich schon auf die nächsten Posts!

  2. fran says:

    the outfit and the pics are absolutely amazing. I love you're special sense of style
    Kisses
    I have a new outfit

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: LEATHER
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/leather.html